19 Nov Do You Need a New Website for 2020?
You’re in the middle of the last quarter of 2019 – is your website keeping up with your business?
Your website is the cornerstone of your marketing efforts. It is where, after all of your marketing strategies have led your potential clients, the deal is made or broken.
The great thing about your website is that it is the one marketing piece that is 100% controlled by you.
On your website, you call the shots. You get to decide if you want to make changes or not.
Due to this, it is important that you often review your website, and do this objectively. After all, you do not want your website to be generated from a generic template that will cause you to look just like other agents.
Instead, you want your website to reach your ideal client, and represent your brand well.
Your new website should also be designed for future growth. It should be easy for you to add featured listings, team members, or anything.
You want to ask questions like the following:
- Does my website maintain a clean and sophisticated look?
- Is my personal logo standing out aside from my company broker logo?
- Are my website content and images featured using relevant designs?
- Is my website optimized for mobile and tablet layouts?
- Are my listings featured in the most efficient way?
- Is my website always 100% secure?
Do you need a new website for 2020?
HoopJumper understands and has a unique strategy that has helped hundreds of agents level the playing field with a better website. Let us help you.
Click here to setup a call with HoopJumper and we will go over all the specifics so we can start building a new website for you.