11 Feb Some Agents Have More Than One Website
Do you have a website?
Do you need to have more than one site?
Jim and Kathy Murdoch from Naples, Florida already have a fantastic Marco Island website with HoopJumper and are experiencing great services. As a result, they recently approved their new Naples website to go live on the web.
Jim and Kathy said “We have received good feedback from our clients about the (Marco Island) site.”
Of course, we love these kind of messages.
View Jim and Kathy’s new 2nd site at https://www.napleshomesnow.com/
WINNING FEATURES OF THE WEBSITE:
Some of the features that make Jim and Kathy’s new site work for them are:
- A Clean and Sophisticated Look
- Updated and Streamlined Personal Logo
- Customized rotating banners highlighting their individual local communities linked to their own SEO breakout pages
- Zillow-like omnibar search embedded over video
- Dynamic Featured Properties carousel
- Reddit-like Wall of New Listings showing the latest in their market
- Streamlined Communities and Condominium Pages
- Super-optimized for Mobile and tablet
- 100% secure with HTTPS secure socket layer, now FREE with all sites
FACEBOOK MESSENGER INTEGRATION:
Do you use Facebook Messenger already? Did you know you could have a custom Facebook Messenger app integrated into your site that instantly notifies you and your admins whenever someone has a question? Above all, this tool uses your Facebook business page and unlike other chat softwares for your website, Facebook Messenger has no monthly cost, is familiar to billions of users worldwide; in addition, we regular program that into our client’s websites.
Speaking of Facebook, now your IDX Subscribers can subscribe and login to their Listings Organizer using Facebook (or Google).
And if you are an Instagram user, we can make your posts automatically post to your website and your social media pages AUTOMATICALLY! Talk about Blogging Made Easy!!
How long has it been since you updated your personal bio and personal photos? Does this page need an update?
Are you now working with a builder, or need to add a new community?
Contact us today if you need a revamp!
Whatever changes you need to make to your website, big or small, we are here to jump through hoops for you!