03 Apr Why you should NEVER give up on Blogging
Do you feel a grind whenever you’re creating or maintaining your blog?
Like there’s always a roadblock in writing content which is relevant and interesting.
But, no matter what, every real estate agent must be empowered to act and never give up blogging. Why?
Because it works.
On Chapter 4 of Agent Revamp, I discussed the Six Reasons Why Real Estate Agents should blog.
- Search Engine Optimization. It ranks you up in Google.
- Credibility. It helps to brand you as an expert.
- Relationship Building. It helps you build the quality relationships that can turn leads into clients for life
- Feedback. It engages and allows visitors to respond to comments
- Up-to-date Information. It will give your clients and potential clients a reason to come back to your site again and again
- Blogging Leverages Your Time. It allows you to speak to many people instead of just one.
Blogging is not a rocket science. You’ll eventually get the hang of it and reap the benefits of posting contents regularly.
Start by writing on things that you’re passionate about. Just remember that a blog doesn’t have to be long – and you’re writing about something you know well: real estate and your local community.
Download the Amazon best-selling book, Agent Revamp, and you’ll also learn about the Smart Way To Post To Social Media and easily create blog post through the Secret Virtual Blogging Assistant.
Download it here. (Scroll down a bit until you see the book.)