02 May Your List: Your Most Valuable Asset
In Chapter 5 of the Amazon Best-selling book Agent Revamp: How To Break Out of Your Real Estate Slump and Explode Your Income! I presented some great ways of building and organizing your list, your most valuable asset.
You will learn how to:
- ‘Export’ your contacts into CSV (Comma Separated Values) files.
- Categorize the people from your list into: Contacts e.g. Sphere, Family, Vendors, Other Realtors, Personal, General etc.
- Categorize prospects e.g. Buyers, First-time Buyers, Sellers, Farm etc.
- Categorize clients into year eg. 2015, 2016 etc or some other ways
- Stay top of mind of your contacts
- Get new people sign up on your list
- Communicate with your list
Apply these pointers and be the real estate agent of choice you dreamed to be.
Also, learn other useful tips and ignite that entrepreneurial spark within you, create a successful life you’re dreaming of and make it all happen.