Tego & Tracy Venturi
Albuquerque, New Mexico"I wanted to take a moment to tell you what a difference our HoopJumper website has made in the lives of me and my family. My husband, Tego, worked in the corporate world and I had just sent our youngest off to Kindergarten when I made the decision to become a Realtor. As a new agent, I worked hard and had some successes, but I knew I needed an effective web presence to get to the next level. After looking around the web, I found this company, HoopJumper, who created sites that didn't fall into the cookie cutter generic category. They were full featured, geared towards what made me unique, and offered a way for my clients and prospects to research everything in my market themselves. (I also liked the idea that they would "jump through hoops" for me.) After speaking with Realtor Angela May of Omaha (The Husker Home Finder) who gave them a glowing review, I took the leap. I'm so glad I did. After just a few months, business started rolling in like never before. Soon, I had so many leads that I was able to "retire" my husband from his Corporate job to be my full-time partner in our own real estate business. We even had to hire a complete team of buyers agents to handle all the extra work. What a great "problem" to have! Now, he has the time freedom to attend school functions and family events all the time. HoopJumper has a way of making every listing in our MLS show up as a page under our domain name giving us thousands of different indexed pages in Google. No wonder we get so much traffic! They also recommended many smart strategies for Blogging and marketing our business, and had the tools built right into the website making them easy to use. We followed those strategies, and now we have over 89,000 pages indexed by Google. [Click here to see all the Venturi's 89,000+ pages now on Google] Here's a great story: We were "found" by some fantastic clients who bought their house sight unseen because of our "Great Website!" They said, "We could do all our research right there online. We moved 2,000 miles to a house that we had never set foot in. We did our walk-though yesterday and it was even more fabulous than we expected." These clients gave us their highest recommendation. Because of all this, I went from being new in the business to my husband and I being the #1 producing real estate team for our company in the entire state. In fact, we just opened our own personal offices for our 20-person team in what used to be an Italian restaurant right in downtown Albuquerque. And now, because of our success, we now take our family on wonderful vacations every year that we never had the time for before. Thank you HoopJumper for building us the best real estate website in all of New Mexico!" ~ Tego & Tracy Venturi Thank YOU, Tracy! If you know anybody that needs help with real estate in New Mexico, be sure to give The Venturis a call at 1-877-933-6881 or visit their website! You'll love working with them.
- Fully Responsive site that automatically looks great on any Mobile device or tablet
- Personally designed for you to enhance YOUR Brand
- Focus on SoLoMo (Social/Local/Mobile), the 3 elements needed for a successful real estate website
- Homepage panoramic slideshow background featuring high quality local images
- Custom Community Page Builder for creating SEO City pages with video, maps and custom-links to any category of listing. Create as many Communities as you wish.
- Create thousands of pages of content that link directly to your Google+ profile giving you Google authorship
- Easily add Team Members and Local Professionals to your website Directory
- Add Video and Text-based Testimonials quickly and easily
- Pages dedicated to Home buyers and sellers
- Easy to add Team Member and Local Professional Referral section
- Testimonial system for adding text, videos, images
- Built-in “Lead Magnet” Special Report
- Unlimited integrated blogs for Special Interests like Hobbies, Clubs, Charities, Business Networking Groups, etc.
- Easily add compelling local Community information and news for every City, Community, Neighborhood and Subdivision given you unbeatable SEO.
- Advanced GPS Mobile capabilities for Users of your site
- Location-based Search, for both mobile devices (GPS-compatible) and browsers (based on IP location).
- Enable Listing Cluster Pins and view up to 500 results per search! These Pins appear when there are two or more listings within a pre-set radius.
- Fully indexable Mobile pages for Google's new mobile search bot and mobile device search results.
- Fast MLS feed hosted in the Cloud for minimal load times. As fast as 2 seconds or less for many pages!
- Mobile lead-capture functionality that integrates with your traffic and lead statistics.
- New Popup Cookie-base tracking stores all activity, even when the lead is not logged in and before the lead creates an account!
- All historical activity is displayed in each lead record.
- Build new SEO-friendly search pages with the built-in Wizard. Set a default search field value such as "Foreclosure", hide it, and send your visitors to a page that only searches Foreclosures (or anything else)!
- Capture leads anywhere on your site with the Lead Signup Widget! - Visitors can register and sign up for My Listing Manager to save as many listings and searches as they like.
- Tracks leads by IP address. Lead traffic is stored once they have signed up or logged in.
- Track properties clicked in email updates - back to each lead!
- Create custom neighborhood search links using a map-based Polygon Link Generator to define the proximity of listings to include.
- Premium Mapping features
- Your listings automatically update to your site from MLS daily
- IDX integration signup fees – included
10 Custom Search Engine Optimized Community Breakout Pages: With Virtual Map of available listings, your Video, Pre-Programmed Listing Result Links, Custom Integrated Blog for Every Community giving you valuable local SEO on every page. That’s one dedicated page for each City, Town or Subdivision you represent, programmed specifically just for that “community.” This gives you a better chance of being found when someone searches for homes or condos for sale in that city. As you probably know, the National Association of Realtors study states that 94% of homebuyers begin their search online. The way we organize the information on these pages makes it VERY user-friendly for new and return visitors. And you could drill down yourself to every local subdivision in your market using the easy Custom Community Page Builder.
One-on-One Consulting Strategy Sessions: To help you come up with the 10 best communities for your site, we will have a One-On-One Community Strategy Session. You will also receive a One-on-one consulting session to determine your exact Domain Strategy. This will ensure we are using the best domain names for your online SEO and offline marketing needs. And, you will also receive a Branding Strategy consulting session which will help determine your marketing look-and-feel to tie together all of your online AND offline marketing for years to come.
CRM Integration: One of the most important things your website should do is to “Build Your List.” To do this, you need to have Lead Capture Forms that feed your leads directly into a CRM, such as Top Producer or RealtyJuggler. Every MLS listing page and Lead Magnet on your site automatically will enter your prospects directly into your CRM so that leads DON’T fall through the cracks. This also will save you valuable time and money not having to manually enter these important contacts.
Custom Logo Design: If you’ve already created your own personal Agent branded look-and-feel including a logo, we will integrate that throughout your new website. We are experts at knowing exactly what to do with your logo and branded printing files to create a beautiful website. If you have NOT created your own logo and brand, it is vital that you do, and we are here to help you with creating one that sets you apart from your company and establishes you as the true professional you are. The Dominator includes an impressive Logo service where 5 different designers will compete for you to choose their design. There are unlimited revisions, so you never have to “settle” if its not quite there yet.
Custom Stationery Design: Once your logo is complete, we start the stationery design layouts. These are not templates but custom designed pieces that really show off your new logo and make your business look highly professional and established. You will get 3 different designs of business card, letterhead and envelope to select from, and unlimited revisions and redraws to fine-tune until you end up with the perfect logo design and stationery.
Appreciation Marketing System: How often have you heard that “the fortune is in the follow-up”? In business, just doing the simple steps of sending a “Nice to meet you” card and a “Birthday card” through the mail can cement a solid relationship for the future. We will set you up with a proven system that will allow you to create and send personalized greeting cards that you can create in minutes. We will also create a personally branded greeting card with your logo and image custom designed for you that you can send minutes after making contact with a new prospect.
Social Media Branding and Integration System: You’ll also get our popular Social Media Branding and Integration Package, which includes carrying over your website’s professionally branded look-and-feel to your Facebook Business page, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+ accounts, including the setup of your Google+ Authoring so your news Posts will show your image next to them in the Google Search Engine. We will also setup one-click “Broadcasting” of your Blog posts directly to your Facebook and Twitter accounts, making it easy for you to get information out to these important social network platforms without added work.
As you can see, the Dominator is not just a “website” - it is a complete marketing and branding system designed to push you ahead by at least two to three years instantly in your quest to build a sustainable real estate business that will dominate, and not be generic.